UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2022 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment 2022 Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam pattern Selection Process and how to apply.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant full form is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Junior Assistant (उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग कनिष्ठ सहायक)
- Application Start: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Payment Fee: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Later
- Gen and OBC Candidates: 185/-
- SC-ST Candidates: 95/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
Mode of Payment
- Pay the exam fee through debit card, credit card, Net Banking, and E challan mode.
Age Limit as on (01/07/2019)
- Min Age: 18 yrs.
- Max Age: 40 yrs.
- For detailed Age, relaxation read the Notification.
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Kanishth Sahayak)
- Pay Scale:- ₹ 5200-20200
- Grade Pay: ₹ 2000, Level - 3
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary, we can say a good amount and Other Allowances increases from time to time. Candidates have a better opportunity to get this job.
The educational qualification was intermediate or it's equivalent to filling these posts. Along with this, there should be 25 words in Hindi typing and 30 words per minute in English. The Candidate must also have a CCC computer certificate.
- Candidate must pass 12th in any recognized board with CCC from DOEACC.
- English typing 30WPM and Hindi typing 25 WPM.
- Time will be of 5 minutes for each typing.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern, Selection Process
UPSSSC has been given the responsibility to fill the Group C post. UPSSSC Junior Assistant is a Group C Post. UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam will be conducted in the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Final Merit will be made on the basis of written and Educational Qualification marks. While Typing Test is qualifying in nature, So no marks will be added for Typing.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the "Notifications/Advertisements" menu displayed on the home page.
- You can also see the "Live Advertisements' section. Under this section all the latest live forms are available.
- By clicking the link a new page will be open showing the related Post Notification.
- Just click the link and the registration form will be displayed.
- Fill in the basic details like name, father's name, mother's name, mobile no. date of birth, education details, etc.
- You are advised to check the entered data correctly and ensure everything is ok.
- After doing registration note the registration no. sent to mobile no./email id.
- Pay the exam fee if asked.
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Submit the application form and take a copy for future reference.
If You satisfied with YOURSARKARIRESULT.IN (Website) Please like and share more people. This encourages our efforts. (Thanks)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1: What is Junior Assistant in UPSSSC?
Q 2: What is UPSSSC?
This commission has been given the responsibility to fill the posts of Group C and D in the government departments of Uttar Pradesh. For this, the Commission conducts the Examination from time to time.
Q 3: Is there any negative marking in UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam?
Q3. What is the salary of UPSSSC Junior Assistant?