Post Details: Bihar State Milk Cooperative Federation Limited COMFED Sudha Milk invited Online Application form for the post of Procurement Assistant, Account, Marketing Online Form (Total 40 Post). Candidates are advised to read the Notification and Apply Online, Here can also check age limit, eligibility and Other details.
Post Date: 10/10/2020
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited
Bihar COMFED Various Post Recruitment 2020
|Gen, BC, EBC Candidates:||700/-|
|SC, ST Candidates:||350/-|
- Pay the Exam Fee through SBI Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form without waiting for the last date to avoid delay.
|Registration Last Date:||07/11/2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date:||07/11/2020|
|Online Form Submission Last Date:||07/11/2020|
|Exam Date:||To be Notified Later|
|Admit Card:||To be Notified Later|
Age Limit (As on 07/11/2020)
- Min Age: 18 yrs.
- Max Age: 37 yrs. (For Male)
- Max Age: 40 yrs. (For Female)
- Read the Notification to know the detail age relaxation.
The selection includes following stages:
- Marks of Graduation shall be calculated on the basis of CGPA/DGPA Basis
- Written Test + Interview (100 Marks)
UPSC Geo Scientist Exam Eligibility, Total Vacancy
Total Vacancy: 142 Post
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Post Name ||Total Post ||Eligibility|
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
- 2 years of Working Experience.
| || || || |
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university with flair marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce.
- 2 yrs of working Experience in supervision of primary co-operative milk society will be preferred.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Accounts Assistant||5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Level 4 in 7th Pay)|
|Marketing Assistant||5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Level 4 in 7th Pay)|
|Procurement Assistant||5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (Level 4 in 7th Pay)|
How to Apply
- Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Limited Recruitment 2020 Online Form.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form from 07/10/2020 to 07/11/2020
- Visit the website through the Official link given below.
- Register yourself and Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload photo, signature and documents.
- Check the data once before submit as no change will be allowed thereafter.
- Submit the data and Proceed.
- Print the e receipt and application form for record.
|Some Important Links |
|Apply Online ||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Post a Comment