Post Details: Union Public Service Commission invites Online application for UPSC IES Exam Form 2023. Candidates can check the details such as eligibility, Age limit given in the advertisement and apply carefully.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Engineering Services 2023
Exam Notice 01/2013-ENGG.
- Gen, OBC Candidates:200/-
- SC, ST Candidates:0/-
- PH Candidates:0/-
- Female (All Category):0/-
- Application Start:14/09/2022
- Last Date of Registration:04/10/2022
- Application Submission Last Date:04/10/2022
- Online Fee payment Last Date:04/10/2022O
- ffline Fee Payment Last Date:31/08/2020
- Exam Date:16/10/2020
- Admit Card:28/09/2020
- Result Declared:22/01/2021
Mode of Payment
Pay the exam fee online through Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking.Pay the exam fee Offline through E Challan mode.Candidates are advised to fill the form before waiting for the last date.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023)
- Min Age. 21 yrs
Max Age: 30 yrs
Read the Notification to know more about Age relaxation.
Candidates must have a Appearing/Engineering Degree in related Stream from any recognized university in India.
To know more Read the Full Notification.
Total Vacancy: 327
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Engineering Services (IES)||327|
How to Apply for UPSC IES Exam Form 2023
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC IES Recruitment 2023 Indian Engineering Services Exam.
- Candidates are requested to read the Notification carefully before Apply Online.
- Visit the website through the Official link given below.
- Register yourself and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload photo, signature, and documents.
- Check the data once before submit as no change will be allowed thereafter.
- Submit the data and pay the exam fee if asked.
- Print the e receipt and application form for record.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online OTR||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Post a Comment