EPDS AP Ration Card list, AP Ration Card, epdsap ap, epds.ap.gov.in, Ration Card Status AP, AP Ration Card download, epds Andhra Pradesh
Friends, Andhra Pradesh Government has issued the Ration Card for all the people who had applied for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh State under 2020-21.
Now he can download his ration card online by visiting the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh, checking his ration card status, and taking advantage of many other facilities.
If you do not know how to do this, then today we will tell you how to check Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2023, how many types of ration cards are issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh,
What benefits were being given to the people at the time of Covid-19, if someone wants to get a ration card, then what documents will be required, what will be the eligibility criteria, and what benefits will they get from the ration card.
How much will be the Application Fees for this, we will give you all this information today.
With this, we will tell you what is the way to search FSC application, and how the application is registered through MeeSeva,
And finally, we will tell you that if you are facing any kind of problem through EPDS Andhra Pradesh then what will be its helpline number for it.
So let's start-
EPDS AP Ration Card List 2023/ epds.ap.gov.in
Ration card is a very important document in our country. With the help of Ration Card, crores of poor people get 2 meals a day in India. And this document is needed by most of the poor families in India.
This document is mainly issued by consumer affairs and food and civil supply departments. It varies from state to state.
Through the ration card, the information and complete address of any person can be known about him.
Andhra Pradesh government has also replaced the old ration cards of 1,29.00.000 people this time and distributed new ration cards to them.
Similarly, Andhra Pradesh state has also released the list of ration cards for the citizens of their state accepting the applications applied..
All citizens can check by visiting the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Government https://epds1.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
Read This Also:
- Ration Card 2023: New Ration Card List, Check Status, Apply Online, and all Details
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card list 2023 – Check New List, Status, Apply @ epds.bihar.gov.in
- Telangana Ration Card List 2023: TS EPDS, EPOS Telangana Latest Status, Apply Online
- UP Ration Card: UP Ration Card List 2023 Apply | Correction | Complaint
What is the purpose of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List?
The purpose of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List is that all the people who applied for Andhra Pradesh state have been made available through Ration Card Online,
And now if he wants, he can download and print his Ration Card online, with the help of this, he will no longer need to visit government offices again and again.
Now you can upload your Ration Card by simply visiting the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
How many types of ration cards does the Andhra Pradesh government issue?
Andhra Pradesh government issues three types of ration cards-
• The first is Antyodaya Food Security Card / Rice Card
• The second is the Antyodaya Anna Yojana card and
• The third is the Food Security Card
How was the ration card beneficial in the crisis of covid-19?
When the nationwide lockdown was imposed in the great crisis of Kovid-19, at that time the central government had provided free food grains, food items, and many other facilities to the people across the country on the basis of ration cards.
Apart from this, 12 kg of rice and ₹ 1500 was given to the family every month, with the help of which they felt a little easier in running their family.
EPDS AP Ration Card - Document Required to apply for Ration Card
• To get the ration card made in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you will first need an active mobile number and an active email id.
• Apart from this, you will need address proof, for which you can use Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Water Supply Bill, LPG Receipt.
• You will need your age proof.
• Apart from this, you will need Identity Proof. For this you can use Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, and Passport.
• Income proof certificate
• And finally you need two passport size photographs
EPDS AP Ration Card - Eligibility Criteria to apply for ration card?
There are some main eligibility criteria for making a ration card in the state of Andhra Pradesh, about which we are giving information below.
• First of all the applicant should be from Andhra Pradesh state.
• The applicant who is applying should neither have a Ration Card nor an FSC card.
• The applicant should be from the Economic Weaker Section.
• If an applicant's old Ration Card has expired, then he can apply for a new Ration Card again.
EPDS AP Ration Card - Benefits of Ration Card
• If you have a ration card, then you can use it as your address proof.
• You will continue to get the benefits of the facilities provided by the government from time to time.
• You can also use your Ration Card for your ID card.
• You can get all chances of getting subsidized ration and you can get subsidized ration.
Ration Card के लिए अप्लाई करने की फीस कितनी होती है?
यदि आप अपना Ration Card बनवाना चाहते हैं तो आपको ₹30 की Application फीस देनी होगी।
EPDS AP Ration Card - Process of checking Rice Card
• If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state and you have got your Rice card made then you can check your FSC card application through the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh.
To check this you can follow the following steps-
• First of all you have to go to the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh. Or you can directly use the given link.
• On the home page of the website, you will get the SSC search option, on which you have to click.
• After this you will be sent to the official page of Rice card search.
• Now you will see the option of Ration Card search, the way to click.
• After this, you have to select Rice card search by clicking on the drop-down list of Rice card application search.
• After this you will be redirected to a new page, in which you will be asked about your district or you will be asked what is your Meeseva Number, or what is the Application Number, or what is your mobile number.
• You have to type any one of the numbers and put them in the box. And then click on the search option.
• Even after this, not all the information that you were trying so hard to find will come with you.
How to Check District Wise Ration Card Issued by Andhra Pradesh
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state and you applied for Ration Card on the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh, then you can also check the district wise if you want.
To see your Ration Card District Wise, you have to follow the following steps-
• First of all you have to visit the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main#! will go on.
• After this you have to click on the report option on the home page.
• After this you have to click on the Ration Card Report option, and after that, you have to click on the FSC Card Status Report.
Click on it, which will appear in front of you from the drop-down list.
• Now you have to select the name of your district and if you want, you can also select the name of your office.
• After this you have to click on the search option and you will get complete information about your Ration Card.
EPDS AP Ration Card - How can I apply online through Meeseva??
You can also apply for Ration Card through the Meeseva Online portal according to Andhra Pradesh Food Security Act.
• Any applicant who applies for a ration card with the help of MeeSeva, will also need all those documents with him. A good internet connection and a laptop or computer are required.
They have to first log in to Meeseva's portal http://www.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
• For this they have to first complete the registration.
• For this, all the applicants can go to the portal directly by clicking on this link of MeeSeva.
• After giving all the necessary information in the online form, the application form has to be submitted.
• In this way, you can submit your application by filling it online only and for the document, they will have to upload the picture of their document by clicking on it.
• By completing just such a process, one can get his ration card made in the state of Andhra Pradesh through online.
How to register on EPDS Andhra Pradesh website through SMS?
• If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh state and want to register through SMS on EPDS Andhra Pradesh website, then you have to follow some steps-
• First of all go to the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh
• A link called SMS Registration will be found on the homepage itself.
• On clicking this link, a registration form will open in front of you, in which you will have to give your mobile number, name, state, district, circle, all the information.
• After this you submit all the information after checking all, and your registration will be completed through SMS.
EPDS AP Ration Card - Helpline Number
With the help of the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh, if you want to make a Ration Card and you are facing any kind of problem then you can call toll-free on 040-23494808/822 & 1967 Number.
Here your every problem will be solved.
Today we learned how to check the list of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card, how to search FSC, how to check EPDS status. How can I check the new list?
Today we have learned that what documents are required to get a ration card made in Andhra Pradesh, what is the eligibility criteria, what are the benefits of the ration card.
How much is the application fee, what is the procedure to check Rice Card, how to register through Meeseva, how to register through SMS?
Thus we got all the information about EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2023. We hope that you have got all your questions answered.
Post a Comment