SSP Portal, ICAI self-service portal (SSP), ICAI SSP portal login, SSP Portal Login, ICAI Student Portal, Articleship registration @ https://eservices.icai.org/
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world. ICAI was set up by passing an Act of Parliament.
It was established to regulate and monitor the business of Chartered Accountants in the country. It really works under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
ICAI is also a recognized legal and recognized regulatory body of the popular Chartered Accountants profession of India. It maintains high standards in technical, ethical, and examination areas.
Due to maintaining its high standards in the technical and ethical field, it has not only been established in India as the main accounting institute but also globally.
The ICAI body was set up in 1949 through an Act of Parliament under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (1 July 1949). to oversee its functioning, a Council has been constituted according to the provisions of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Chartered Accountants policies, 1988.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is controlled and guided by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the Government of India, and a council of 40 members.
To initiate proceedings, 32 members are elected by the CA while the central government nominates eight. This statutory body is governed by the Chartered Accountants Act and the Chartered Accountants Regulation (1988).
SSP Portal- An Overview
Self-Service Portal (SSP) is initiated by ICAI for students, members, articles, and firms. Once registered on the portal users can avail of the services including checking profiles, Notifications, exams, books,(free and paid), etc. After registration users can log in to the portal using their credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
|Portal Name||Self Service Portal (SSP Portal)|
|Department Name||Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India|
|Objective||Providing the facility of Professional Accountancy, auditing, and ethical standard|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAI SSP Portal - Function and Features
ICAI is known for giving contributions in the fields of education, schooling, professional development, maintenance of high-quality accounting, auditing, and ethical standards since its inception. SSP Portal has been developed by ICAI keep in mind to provide a lot of features
- Regulate and maintain the Profession of Accountancy
- Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course
- Conduct Post Qualification Courses
- Prescription of Standard Auditing Process
- Ensuring quality of performance of Member and ethical standard
- Reviewing Financial Report time to time
Read This Also:
- ICAI Digital Learning Hub: login, Features, and Details
- How to raise a ticket (grievance) and check status on ICAI SSP Portal
- MIS Portal Haryana: Schools & Applicant Login
ICAI SSP Portal Login- How to do login to the Portal
After successful registration students and members can log in by entering their User Names and Password. Following are the steps, just follow the steps and you will be logged in.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India i.e. https://icai.org/
Step 2: On the home page click on the "Self Service Portal" link that appears with an icon.
Or just enter the link i.e. https://eservices.icai.org/ in your browser and search.
Step 3: A login page will be displayed where you have to enter your created User ID and Password.
Step 4: Click on the "Login" button. Step 5: Now you will enter your dashboard.
SSP Portal - New Student Registration
- Visit the official website of ICAI
- Click on the "Self Service Portal" link
- A new page will open where click on the "First Time User (New Student)? Click Here" option
- Now Registration form will open. Fill in the Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, Mobile No, Country, Nationality, and click on the "Generate OTP" button.
- After this enter the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Now students will get the verification link on the given email and OTP on mobile no
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and click on the "Validate OTP" button.
- Once the validation is completed, the student will receive the User ID and Password. After completion of registration, students can log in to the portal using the credentials sent.
SSP Portal - Existing Students Registration
- Visit the official website of ICAI
- Click on the "Self Service Portal" link.
- A new page will open where click on the "Don't Have a Login to SSP Yet? (Existing Student/Members) Click Here" option
- Now select the Current Role either Student or Member for which you want to register.
- Here We talk about students. So select the Student option.
- Fill in the Registration Number(SRN), Date of Birth, and click on the "Validate" button
- After the validate you will receive messages to update communication details like email and mobile numbers.
- Fill in the details and click on the "Generate OTP" button.
- Enter the Captcha code and Submit.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile no./Email and click on the "Validate OTP" button.
- Once the validation is completed, the student will receive the User ID and Password.
- Now the existing student will be able to log in using the login credentials sent to them.
SSP Portal- Articleship Registration
For Articleship registration, you have to fill two forms which are the Articleship Deed form and the Auditship Deed Form. The steps are given below on how to do Articleship registration.
- Visit the website i.e. https://eservices.icai.org/
- Enter your User ID and Password in the required box and log in.
- Click on the Articleship/Auditship Module
- Now click on the Articleship tab
- After that, you can see two forms named Articleship deed form and Auditship form.
- Click on Articleship Deed Form
- If you are under 18 years of Age you have to fill the Name of the Guardian otherwise leave it.
- Enter Date of Commencement of Articleship and Membership No. of the Member/Paid Assistant under whom Articleship will be done.
- Now click the Get Details button.
- Select the firm under which Articleship will be done
- Select the date on which deed is made.
- Click on the submit.
ICAI SSP Portal- Helpline Number
If you have a problem regarding SSP Portal login, registration or another can contact the below-mentioned toll-free number or email email@example.com with your details (SRN/MRN, DoB, Email, and phone number)
Self Service Portal (SSP) – Toll-Free No: 7877 966 966
ICAI has released and activated the user manual link for students, members, applicants, firms, articles. Here any query regarding fresh login, registration, fee payment, profile change/update can be obtained.
Except this, you can also find FAQs questions, and answers here.